AbbVie supports disclosure and transparency on interactions between the healthcare industry and healthcare professionals to ensure public trust and confidence.
In alignment with the member companies of Medicines New Zealand, AbbVie has undertaken to be open and transparent when we provide a reportable payment to a healthcare professional or a third party as directed by a healthcare professional. Reportable payments or transfers of value are:
- Payments for the provision of services such as giving a lecture, chairing an educational meeting, providing advice as a member of an Advisory Board or as a Consultant
- Sponsorship to attend a medical education meeting
- Expenses associated with the provision of services or sponsorship such as airfares, accommodation and/or conference registration fees.
AbbVie has prepared the report for publication in accordance with the Medicines New Zealand Guidelines for Disclosure of Transfers of Value from Pharmaceutical Companies to Healthcare Professionals and New Zealand’s Privacy legislation. The report identifies healthcare professionals by name where their consent has been provided.
The report is provided as a downloadable Excel file.
To comply with our privacy obligations, the report may be amended from time to time. The report here contains the most up to date information. Any use or disclosure of the data by a third party is the responsibility of that third party, who must comply with the New Zealand Privacy Act 2020.
For further information about the details in the report, please click here.
This report will be available for at least three years from the date of publication.
- Reporting Period 1 January 2020 to 31 December 2020
- Reporting Period 1 January 2021 to 31 December 2021
- Reporting Period 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2022